Shipping is cheap. Bad UX is expensive.
"Shipping is cheap. Bad UX is expensive."
Launching in itself has no value. Addressing user needs has. If we haven't measurably improved our users' problems, we haven't had impact and wasted lots of time and money. And we may have made their experience even worse, costing us user trust, adoption and engagement.
Quote and design by Jan M. Ahrend, Switzerland.
Museum-quality posters made on thick and durable matte paper. Each poster is giclée-printed on archival, acid-free paper that yields brilliant prints to brighten up any room.
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
- Paper weight: 5.57 oz/yd² (189 g/m²)
- Giclée printing quality
- Opacity: 94%
- ISO brightness: 104%
- Blank product sourced from Japan
- Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
- Acrylite front protector
- Hanging hardware included
- Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
- Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia
- 11″×14″ = 28 x 35.6cm
- 12″×16″ = 30.5 x 40.6cm
- 12″×18″ = 30.5 x 45.7cm
- 16″×20″ = 40.6 x 50.8cm
- 18″×24″ = 45.7 x 61cm
- 24″×36″ = 61 x 91.4cm
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Varies depending on country/items
- Rates provided during checkout
- Items ship within 2–7 business days
10–20 business days, depending on the order address. Note that there may be delays due to the industry-wide slowdown.
If you're unhappy with the product you've received, then we'd be happy to take it off your hands, or replace it, provided you contact us within a week of receiving the product.
Shipments outside of the USA may incur customs fees, depending on your country of residence. The fee may vary depending on your order value, country limits, and other factors. Startup Vitamins does not take responsibility for possible fees.